.copyrights {display:none !important;} -->

Thursday 14 May 2015

Gabbar is Back (Why?)


I was duped into watching this movie. Luckily I had the option of forwarding. And I had to use it quite diligently. I dont have much to say about this movie. I only have a few questions.

From where is he back- Please send him back to that hideous place.

Who has got him back - I want to sue that person for mental harassment. Krissh is the director. I guess only a superhero can manage can live through the torture of making such a movie.

Who has the courage to see him in the theaters - I guess the " Bhai" wala audience does.

And finally...

Why is Gabbar back - WHY WHY WHY!

Please send him back!

If possible please send Akshay Kumar , Shruti Hasan , Kareena Kappor (Yes even she stars in the movie. She perfectly compliments the stupidity going on in rest of the movie), the rest of the cast (full of random actors casted pathetically) and the entire team which made this disaster along with Gabbar.

Rating: -*

P.S : Wait for thee DVD (you know where to find Gabbar now, but then its better that you avoid doing that). Watch it with your friends and have fun at how insanely low Bollywood can stoop.

P.P.S : Not only is the movie bad, the way they have projected doctors hurts even more. There definitely are such doctors who harass patient for money like anything but this was hyperbole even by their standards. Its important for movie makers to realize at what message are they sending to the society. Its high time that Bollywood achieves that maturity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment